Wednesday 27 November 2013

Day 6: Shopping

Unfortunately, this post is going to be quite small! Today was just about shopping and hanging out - not doing too much. I left my camera at home because I didn't want to be burdened by the extra weight. We rode a tuk tuk again to the larger markets that happen every day! They were massive and we didn't even look at half of the stalls that were there. There was so much of food, shoes, clothes and everything else! It was exciting. Then we headed to the central plaza again where we looked at more clothes. We decided later on to see another movie and it was really bad! Well, it wasn't really bad but it wasn't that great. It never really explained what the plot was and there was no real climax; there were also some scenes that tried to be overly sexual but just became awkward. It was good seeing a movie again though.

Also, only an hour ago I did something sneaky and got a tattoo! (sorry mum and dad) It didn't hurt and the guy who did it was really cool! It was scary at first but I'm glad I got it done. Cya! へ(゜∇、°)へ

1 comment: