Sunday 10 January 2016

21/11/15 - Expo City

 Sometime during the week, we discovered that the first ever KFC all you can eat buffet was opening in Osaka. To our excitement, it was not even 15 minutes away. So, we decided to go and experience it. It was myself, Misaki, George and Rhiannon who took on this adventure. But, we didn’t expect to discover the greatest mall ever.

Expo City is a new mall, built where an old amusement park used to be (which had an unfortunate beheading incident on one of the rides). This mall has everything you could ever want and more. The wait for KFC was 3 hours, so we were really lucky that it was at a place with so many things to do.

I go there regularly now, and sometimes I wish we lived even closer. It’s one of those places you just always want to be! We walked around the shopping centre and discovered so many new stores. We shopped for coats because it was freezing outside, but I didn’t have any luck. It’s so big, I doubt we even scratched the surface of the place. It’s really hard to tell just how far you have gotten and how much you have seen because it really is the biggest mall I’ve seen.

It eventually became time to enjoy what we had been waiting so long for. The KFC all you can eat buffet seriously was all you can eat. They had chicken (obviously), pasta, chips, salad, curry, desserts. I was completely stuffed after those 70 minutes of heaven. I’ve never been back since but I definitely think about it!

Afterwards, we didn’t want our night to end so we headed back to Minami Senri and did karaoke! It was expensive, but it was worth it because George and I could finally sing Marilyn Monroe by Nicki Minaj. We were so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment