Monday 25 January 2016

13/12/15-14/12/15 - Lindzi

I was really happy to hear that Lindzi was visiting Japan briefly for a holiday. I hadn't seen her in over a year, or maybe more? I had planned to meet her on the 14th, but since I was alone in Umeda I messaged her and found out that she was in Shinsaibashi! So, I took the trip and found her and Thali.
They were just doing some shopping (which I am always happy to do). She showed me some stores I had never even seen before, and so now I feel like I'll go to Shinsaibashi more often.

For dinner we went to Sweets Paradise. It is essentially an all you can eat buffet with sweets, curry, pasta and salads. There is so much food to eat and you can eat as much as you want for 70 minutes! If I'm being honest, it wasn't the best food ever but I didn't have a bad meal.

The next day, we met up and had Kushikatsu for lunch! It was my first time going to Kushikatsu (because I was in Australia when my friends went last time), and I was so excited. It took a while to get into the restaurant because it is so popular, but it was well worth it. The food inside is deep fried vegetables, meat and other foods (my favourite the mozzarella) served on sticks. It was so tasty! Afterwards we did more shopping in Umeda.

It's really nice seeing friends who you haven't seen in a while, especially while you're overseas. I wish more friends could visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment