Monday 25 January 2016

11/12/15 - Kobe Illuminations

Kobe is a really beautiful place. When I first went there, the Western looking buildings really reminded me of Australia. We visited the harbour and ate hot chips - it made me really homesick, I think because of the salty smell in the air.




On the 12th of December, I went to Kobe for the second time to see the Kobe Illumination display. It's famous in Osaka and attracts thousands and thousands of people. I was late in meeting my friends so, in my rush to meet them, I somehow missed half the illuminations. But, what I did see was amazing. The display was really beautiful and more impressive than I thought it would be. Although, I didn't really expect anything less from Japan. I got to eat Taiyaki from the food stalls and it's quickly becoming one of my favourite foods.




No comments:

Post a Comment