Monday 28 December 2015

11/11/15 - 17/11/15 - Wedding

Before going on exchange, I never imagined I would go home in the middle. Especially not for a wedding. But, my sister decided to get married while I was away, so I took the journey home to be there for it. It was good being back in Australia for a brief time. Though, I was completely busy with wedding stuff the entire time, so I didn't really get to do much else. Emilie's wedding was really great. It was a great ceremony and I'm happy I could be her witness. Aside from being exhausted from flying and preparing, I had a really fun time. 

The flight home (Japan) was the only bad part about my trip. I was so dehydrated and had the worst headache of my life on the plane. I thought my head was going to explode! But, it didn't, so that's good I guess. 


1 comment:

  1. The bride is looking like a fairy from any Disney movie. It will be great if you can share some more photos from their big day. Actually we also want a small garden family wedding so will be booking some local Chicago venues for the day but not able to get any décor ideas. Your photos can help us get some suitable inspirations.

    ReplyDelete