Monday 8 February 2016

26/12/15 - Ramen Expo + Lucky Bags

While I have been to Expo City many times, I've never actually been to the Expo park which is directly next to it. It's famous in Osaka for it's "sun" statue, although me and most of my friends think it's really scary. Mostly because at night it looks like it has glowing death eyes that will kill you at a moments notice. But, because it was the last weekend of the Ramen Expo, me and George decided to go before it was over.


The expo itself wasn't very big. They had lots of food stalls that didn't sell ramen, but we really only looked out for the ramen. The ramen stalls were lined up and they had some really interesting types. They were from all over Japan and so how they were made were quite different. We ended up buying one from Osaka - it was so yummy! I think Osaka really does have the best food. 





When we were leaving, a stray cat was walking around the footpath. It was so cute I really wanted to take it home. It fell asleep on my feet after walking around my legs for a bit. I miss it!

After the expo we didn't really want to go home yet, so we went to Expo City and did some shopping. To my surprise they were already selling Lucky Bags! Lucky Bags are released once a year around New Years. They have random items inside a sealed bag and sometimes you can get really expensive products! I had always wanted to get one and I was lucky enough to find them so early. I ended up overloading on makeup lucky bags, and I have no regrets!


No comments:

Post a Comment