Monday 28 December 2015

31/10/15 - Halloween


Halloween finally arrived. Everyone was getting dressed into their scariest costumes. I wore my zombie costume again, but going more full on with the blood. I was really excited because we were going to go to Namba and party all night at club Wax. We’ve been many times before but we knew that it would be a really good night.

Although I had heard of how busy Halloween is in Japan, I never anticipated how busy Namba was. On the train there, we were all worried that no one would be dressed up in the city. But, on arrival, we quickly realised there would be very few people not in costume. As soon as we set off the train, we saw a million different costumes. Some were scary, some were sexy, but most of all they were really amazing.
We left the train station and suddenly it was the busiest I had ever seen Japan. I assumed every single person was out that night. In order to get to the club, we had to cross the main bridge. Doing this was incredibly difficult. Making a chain, we attempted to cross the bridge. I could barely breathe and I thought my arm would be ripped from my body. I’m amazed we even made it across. But, we did and thankfully no one was lost.


Even the club was especially busy. My whole dorm was there, basically. We danced all night and had an amazing time. The only annoying thing was we had locked up all our bags and found out it wasn’t nomihodai afterwards. We were left with no money so couldn’t really drink much. But, either way it was a night I won’t forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment